Total Access Senior
If you're new to Scotia and would like to open an account, here's what you'll need.
- For customers 55 years and over
- Flexibility: Transact how you want to, in-branch or through self-service channels.
- Save money & earn more: Pay no monthly fee for up to 12 in-branch/cheque transactions and earn interest on your minimum monthly balance.
- Convenience: 24/7 access to your money through our self-service banking channels.1
- Peace of mind: Apply for overdraft protection and have your cheques and unexpected expenses automatically covered up to your assigned limit.2
Manage your everyday banking needs with the Total Access Senior account. Enjoy maximum access to your money through self-service banking plus up to 12 in branch/cheque transactions*.
- Cheque writing privileges
- 50% off safety deposit box fees
- Overdraft protection (subject to normal lending criteria)2
- Don’t pay fees at Scotiabank ATMs and when shopping with your ScotiaCard
- Free standing orders and bank drafts
- Interest calculated on the minimum monthly balance and paid monthly
- Enjoy free transfers between Scotiabank Accounts
- Make third party transfers to other local bank accounts via the Scotia Caribbean App and Scotia OnLine Banking†
- View your account balance, transaction history and more on the Scotia Caribbean App. Available for iOS and Android.
View Current Rates and Fees.
A monthly fee will apply when this number of in branch/cheque transactions is exceeded.
Fees apply when you use non-Scotiabank self service banking channels
Subject to approval as dictated by the Terms and Conditions