Electronic Access Account
If you're new to Scotia and would like to open an account online, here's what you'll need.
- Convenience: 24/7 access to your money through our self-service banking channels.
- Save money: Low monthly fee and self-service banking.1
- Peace of mind: Apply for overdraft protection and have your cheques and unexpected expenses automatically covered up to your assigned limit.2
Get access to self-service banking via the Scotia Caribbean App and Scotia OnLine Banking.*
Don’t pay fees when using Scotiabank ATMs and when shopping with your ScotiaCard.1
- Overdraft protection2
- Cheque writing privileges1
- Quarterly statements available (electronic statements)
- Enjoy free transfers between Scotiabank Accounts
- Make third party transfers to other local bank accounts via the Scotia Caribbean App and Scotia OnLine Banking†
- View your account balance, transaction history and more on the Scotia Caribbean App. Available for iOS and Android.
View Current Rates and Fees.
Transactions that can be completed via our alternate channels (Scotia Caribbean App, Scotia OnLine Banking & Scotia ATMs) will not be considered as "free" and will incur a fee, when completed in branch.
A transaction fee applies for in branch/ cheque transactions.
Normal lending criteria apply.