Basic Access Account
A basic bank account for your minimal day-to-day banking needs.
Right for you if:
- You do not have an existing bank account at any local bank.
- Your deposits, withdrawals or transfers do not exceed $84,000 TTD annually.
- Comes with a ScotiaCard Visa® DEBIT
- Open a single or joint account1
- 8 free in-branch transactions2
International wire transfers, credit and overdraft facilities are not available for this account type.
- No monthly service charge*
Ready to open a Basic Access Account?
As a new customer, you will need to make an appointment online to visit a branch nearest to you, with the following supporting documents:
- One valid form of ID [Passport, National ID Card, Driver’s Permit]
- Proof of income/ source of funds
Banking for Seniors
If you’re 55 years or older, you pay no monthly fees and you can bank in person with 12 FREE in-branch/cheque transactions. Get 24/7 access to your money by using Scotia ATMs, the Scotia Caribbean App or Scotia OnLine Banking.