Learn about updates to your cheque book orders, effective April 10th 2023, here.
- Flexibility: Bank how you want, through the banking channels you want.
- Convenience: 24/7 access to your money through our self-service banking channels.
- Peace of mind: Apply for overdraft protection and have your cheques and unexpected expenses automatically covered up to your assigned limit.2
Manage your everyday banking needs with the Total Access account.
Enjoy maximum access to your money through self-service banking, plus 5 in branch or cheque transactions.1
- Cheque writing privileges1
- Quarterly statements available (electronic statements)
- Overdraft protection2
- Don’t pay fees at Scotiabank ATMs and when shopping with your ScotiaCard
- Enjoy free transfers between Scotiabank Accounts
- Make third party transfers to other local bank accounts via the Scotia Caribbean App and Scotia OnLine Banking†
- View your account balance, transaction history and more on the Scotia Caribbean App. Available for iOS and Android.
View Current Rates and Fees.
Transactions that can be completed via our alternate channels (Scotia Caribbean App, Scotia OnLine Banking & Scotia ATMs) will not be considered as "free" and will incur a fee, if completed in branch.
A fee applies when the 5 in branch/ cheque transactions are exceeded.
Normal lending criteria apply.