New Electronic Access Youth accounts are not being opened at this time. Find out more about the Electronic Access Account.
Electronic Access Youth
- Convenience: 24/7 access to your money through our self-service banking channels
- Save Money: A discounted monthly fee and self-service banking1
- Peace of Mind: Apply for overdraft protection and have your cheques and unexpected expenses automatically covered up to your assigned limit2
Self-service banking for only $10 per month*.
Don’t pay fees when using Scotiabank ATMs and when shopping with your ScotiaCard.1
- Cheque writing privileges1
- Overdraft protection2
- Quarterly statements available (electronic statements)
- Tailored for Customers: 18 - 25 years old
- Enjoy free transfers between Scotiabank Accounts
- Make third party transfers to other local bank accounts via the Scotia Caribbean App and Scotia OnLine Banking†
- View your account balance, transaction history and more on the Scotia Caribbean App. Available for iOS and Android.
View Current Rates and Fees.
Transactions that can be completed via our alternate channels (Scotia Caribbean App, Scotia OnLine Banking & Scotia ATMs) will not be considered as "free" and will incur a fee, when completed in branch.
A transaction fee will apply for in branch/ cheque transactions.
Normal lending criteria apply.