New Electronic Access Youth accounts are not being opened at this time. Find out more about the Electronic Access Account.
Electronic Access Youth
- Convenience: 24/7 access to your money through our self-service banking channels
- Save Money: A discounted monthly fee and unlimited self-service banking1
- Peace of Mind: Apply for overdraft protection and have your cheques and unexpected expenses automatically covered up to your assigned limit2
Unlimited self-service banking for only $10 per month*.
Don’t pay fees when using Scotiabank ATMs, Scotia Caribbean App or Scotia OnLine Banking, and when shopping with your Scotiacard.1
- Mobile Banking app available for iOS, and Android
- Cheque writing privileges1
- Overdraft protection2
- Minimum account opening balance: $100.00
- Quarterly statements available (electronic statements)
- Tailored for Customers : 18- 25 years old
Transactions that can be completed via our alternate channels (Scotia Caribbean App, Scotia OnLine Banking & Scotia ATMs) will not be considered as "free" and will incur a $10 fee, when completed in branch.
A transaction fee of $10 will apply for in branch/ cheque transactions.
Normal lending criteria apply.