Power and Infrastructure
A successful project begins with a stable financial foundation. Scotiabank is a top-tier source for comprehensive financial advice for governments, government agencies, corporations and participants in the power & infrastructure industries. Working with our partners at Scotia Capital, we can assist in identifying opportunities for privatization, public/private partnerships and infrastructure, focusing on the development and execution of effective implementation plans.
Why partner with us?
- You have access to a dedicated team of specialists with a track record of developing innovative and competitive financing for infrastructure projects across the Americas, and a history of working with concession companies, sponsors, acquirers and sellers of infrastructure assets, governments and government agencies.
The Scotiabank Group can provide integrated financial solutions for the power & infrastructure sector, including:
- Corporate lending
- Project finance
- Merger and acquisition advisory services
- Debt and equity underwriting
- Sales and trading
- Equity and debt private placement
- Equity/fixed-income research
- Structured finance
- Correspondent banking
- Cash Management Services
- Trading Internationally
- Foreign exchange
- Risk management, including derivatives