Achieve your immediate business goals and build foundations for the future
Bonds & Guarantees
Information on Bonds and Guarantees is available under International Trade, but can include below information on Custom Bonds and Cheque Guarantee Bonds.
- Custom Bonds – Used to assist customers with the clearance of their shipments prior to the payment of their duties.
- Cheque Guarantee Bonds – Enable Customers to issue cheques to Customs without having them certified by the Bank.
Our solutions help stabilise your business, giving you the freedom to seize emerging opportunities.
- Protect your business from adverse currency fluctuations
- Diversify with foreign currency savings accounts
- Use derivatives to convert liabilities in one currency to another
- Use derivatives to convert the floating rate into a fixed rate
- Use derivatives that cap the maximum floating rate
- Supporting your cross-border purchase requirements
- Risk mitigating tools and techniques
- Short-term and longer-term financing
- Presence in more than 55 international markets
- Corporate, project or soverign loans in local currency, U.S dollors or Euros.