Scotiabank Get it Done, Get Gifted Christmas Campaign 2019
Terms and Conditions
The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions:
“Eligible” refers to any individual qualified to participate in this contest.
“Individual” means a person who has entered the contest during the Promotion Period.
“Promotional Period” means from October 28th, 2019 to January 17th, 2020 inclusive.
“Promotion” refers to this Scotia Plan Loan Promotion and not any of The Bank’s other promotions or programs.
“Account” refers to Scotia Plan Loans, Mortgages, credit cards and Scotia Line
“The Bank” and “Scotiabank” means Scotiabank Trinidad and Tobago Limited.
“Prize” refers to the prize(s) offered during the promotional period by the bank.
1. This Promotion is open to legal residents of Trinidad and Tobago, 18 years of age or older with the exception of Scotiabank employees and/or those living in the same household of Scotiabank employees, their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses), as well as any of Scotiabank’s partner companies, subsidiaries and/or its advertising agency Valdez and Torry International and their immediate families.
2. To qualify for any Prize, the Individual must be a Scotiabank customer whose accounts are in good standing which includes not being blocked, frozen, written off, or delinquent throughout the Promotional Period.
3. An Individual's Prize earned through this Promotional Period will be forfeited in the event that the Individual ceases to be a Scotiabank customer at any time during the Promotional Period and/or ceases to be a Scotiabank account holder and/or whose account ceases to be in good standing, which includes an account which is blocked, frozen, written off, or becomes delinquent during the Promotional Period or delinquent for two (2) or more cycles within the past twelve (12) months.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Monthly Prizes will be awarded in November ‘19, December ‘19 and January ’20. Customers will automatically receive one (1) entry where during the specified timeframe (Oct 28th -Nov 15th , Nov 18th - Dec 6th , Dec 9th -27th and Dec 30th – Jan 17th ) they have (or open) a deposit account and:
a. Apply and be approved for a new Scotia Plan Loan, or
b. Refinance an existing Scotia Plan Loan
OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
1. The Promotion runs from October 28th, 2019 to January 17th, 2020 both dates inclusive and is available to all new and existing Scotiabank retail customers.
2. Scotia Plan Loans must be booked during the following time frames in order to qualify for the November, December and January prizes respectfully :-
- October 28th to November 15th
- November 18th to December 6th
- December 9th to December 27th
- December 30th to January 17th
3. For the duration of the Promotion, Winners will be selected as follows:
a. Scotia Plan Loan customers for the period will be randomly selected to win one of the following prizes:
1) Winner during the Oct 28th –Nov 15th timeframe
- Winner + 9 guests will receive a Christmas Dinner at an exclusive restaurant - valued at TT $12,000
2) Winner during the Nov 18th –Dec 6th timeframe
- Winner will receive 2 nights stay at a top hotel + 4 tickets to the hotel’s Old Year’s night party – valued at TT $15,000
3) Winner during the Dec 9th – Dec 27th timeframe
- Winner will receive Tickets for a total of 6 persons to attend one of the season’s most in demand events – valued at TT $10,000
4) Winner during the Dec 30th – Jan 17th timeframe
- Winner will receive Tickets for a total of 6 persons to attend one of the season’s most in demand events – valued at TT $18,000
b. These prizes will be drawn up to 5 business days after the conclusion of the Promotion.
c. The choice of restaurant, hotel and event tickets are the choice of Scotiabank, and the winner does not have discretion with either of the aforementioned.
4. Winners shall be determined by an automated random selection process and conducted by the Bank.
5. Each winner shall be notified by telephone within five (5) business days from the date of the draw and shall as a condition of the award of a prize, provide proof of their age and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Prize Acceptance and Release within five (5) business days of notification to be confirmed as a winner. If the winner declines to fulfill these conditions to collect the prize, their eligibility will be voided and another winner will be drawn from the pool of eligible entries.
6. The Bank will contact winners using the personal or employer’s telephone and email addresses as provided by the customer and retained on The Bank’s records. If the winner cannot be contacted after five (5) attempts by telephone within five (5) business days from the date of the draw The Bank has the right to draw an alternate name.
7. The winners’ name may be published in the media. The winner must agree to the use of his or her name and photographs without compensation in any forthcoming publicity by Scotiabank.
8. The use of your eligible Scotiabank account to make an eligible transaction constitutes your consent to participate in this Promotion and your consent for The Bank to obtain your name, address and other information for the lawful purpose of administering this Promotion and for other uses as permitted by applicable law.
9. Prizes are not transferable.
10. The Bank reserves the right, in its sole discretion to void any and all entries.
11. This Promotion is approved by the National Lotteries Control Board.