TRADEXPRESS ExportDoc is a PC-based software package that makes it easier for exporters to prepare and assemble the documents they need to present for letters of credit, documentary collections or open account transactions.
Efficient and User-friendly
ExportDoc minimises the cost and time required to produce export documents by drawing information from existing data and copying it to a worksheet. Access historical information easily and print more than 23 different documents using plain paper no specialised forms are required.
- Choose your language the software supports English, French and Spanish. All screen and document text, with the exception of specific government documents, displays in the language you prefer
- Build templates for routine shipments and each export is assigned a unique reference number that can be recalled later for similar shipments
- Reduce errorswhen transposing information from document to document, since previous export templates can be saved and used for new and repeat business. Government documents generated typically meet official requirements
- Access online help when you need it, and take the guesswork out of filling in necessary fields since the correct codes are stored in drop-down tables. It will save you the time of searching for the correct forms
- Create a built-in catalogue that stores your product information by product number and also stores data for use in other programs, such as FoxPro or dBase
- Brand your company by including your company logo and signature graphic on documents. Also, use the address book accessible from your worksheet to store information on clients and brokers
- Send documents electronically, with JPEG thumbnails displayed as you create your documents
Trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia, used under license.